Shirley Temple is a Maneater?
This girl knows how to party and always does it in style. Boys, she may look harmless, but failing to provide the care and attention she so obviously deserves will leave you chewed up and drowning in your own tears. Despite all of this, there is a glow of childlike wonder about her, and this shows in her sense of style.
Wet Paint gives you a gold star Sophie Weaver, but try to keep the broken hearts in your wake to a minimum because there are plenty of jaded boys in Gainesville already.
[box] If you want to look like Sophie, these are the tools you will need:
- 1/2 – 1 inch curling iron – Try any drug store
- A bow for your hair – Claire’s or any accessories store that caters to girls under 9
- Any pepaw cardigan [think Mr. Rodgers obviously] – Your local thrift store
- A fitted, plaid / checkered button down shirt – Come on, they’re everywhere!
- Dark skinny jeans – See above
- And the classic black ballet flat! – ALDO without fail[/box]